What you need to know about this tour:
Departures on Thursdays
All transportation as per itinerary using fully air-conditioned vehicle.
The services of an English speaking guide throughout the itinerary.
• Two nights’ accommodation at the Sevilla hotel on B&B basis
• Two nights’ accommodation at the Grand Hotel Iberostar one night on Full Board basis and one night on Half Board basis.
• Three nights’ accommodation at the Moka hotel one night half board and two nights B&B basis.
Restaurants on Tour
-Day 2, Lunch at El Patio Restaurant ,Habana
-Day 2, Dinner at El AljibeRestaurant, Habana
-Day 3, Lunch at Hotel los CaneyesRestaurant, Santa Clara
-Day 5, Lunch at La Boca Restaurant, Guama
-Day 6 , Lunch at Buena Vista Coffe Plantition , Sierra del Rosario
-Day 6 , Dinner at Cas del Campesino Restaurant,Moka
-Day 7 , Lunch at Ranchon Campesino,Vianales
-Day 7 ,Dinner at the Vegeterian Restaurant ,Moka
• Day 2, Entrance to Palacio de los Capitanes Generales
• Day 2, Entrance to Havana Club Rum Factory: Havana
• Day 2, Entrance to Partagas Cigar factory: Havana
• Day 3, Entrance to Che Guevara’s Museum and Mausoleum: Santa Clara
• Day 4, Entrance to the Romantic Museum: Trinidad
• Day 4, Entrance to La Canchanchara: Trinidad
• Day 5, River trip and entrance to Taino Indian Village in Guama
• Day 6, Entrance to the Orchid Farm
• Day 7, Entrance to the El Indio Limestone Cave system: Vinales Valley
Explanations and additions:-
Havana Airport taxes (25.00 convertible pesos) and tourist card (£15.00).
B - Breakfast
L - Lunch
D - Dinner